A good upgrade from the initial product, the RCBS powder trickler 2 is a delight for every user. It is more flexible and reliable than many of its counterparts, and that’s why it is taking over the market as one of the most popular and sturdy powder tricklers out there.
It is the perfect tool if you are looking to trickle very small amounts of powder and fine-tuning the very last grain. This means that it will help you attain the perfect charge even if you are using little powder.
Let’s take a look at its specs:
- It is extremely stable, thanks to its non-skid base.
- It is made of aluminum.
- It has a power tube extension.
- Its height is adjustable, and you can change it according to your convenience.
- The RCBS powder trickler 2 has been designed keeping electronic scales, in mind. Usually, in these scales the pan is uncomfortably out of reach. You may have experienced this hassle while using other powder tricklers. The RCBS powder trickler 2, however, solves this.
- It is compatible with almost all powders.
RCBS Powder Trickler 2 Reviews:
If you are a big fan of precision (aren’t we all?) your search for the right powder trickler 2 reviews should end here. You can measure it right down to one kernel so that you get exactly the charge you are looking for. This precision also helps you save a lot of time, which you would otherwise spend on attaining the desired accuracy.
Another thing that we love about the RCBS powder trickler 2 is that it is pretty simple to clean. You don’t have to worry about leftover residue or kernels when you change to another powder. There are some that are too difficult to clean, and that’s why people end up using just one type of powder. That’s not only frustrating but also inefficient. You need a trickler that allows you to switch powders without risking or compromising the efficiency.
We would also like to mention the adjustable height. This makes it an amazing purchase because you can use electric scales with ease thanks to this feature. The power tube extension makes the process more easier.
All in all, if you are a gunsmith hobbyist and would like a good manual powder trickler, you must choose the RCBS powder trickler 2. Our vote goes to this product, hands down!