AK47 is the most popular rifle out there and finding related equipment such as scopes are easy. But, when it comes to other rifles like 7.62×39, things get tricky. This is because the bullet is like the AK47 series, but the requirements are different. That is why you can’t use the same scope.
Best Scope for 7.62×39
Thankfully, the makers have identified this need. They have come up with a whole new line of scopes just for 7.62×39, and that’s what we will talk about today. It is very important that you choose the right scope for your rifle. Otherwise, you won’t get the performance or accuracy that you are hoping for.
To help you further, we have enlisted our favourite scopes for 7.62×39. This list will save you time and effort (and headache). Let’s start!
1. Vortex Optics Crossfire II Second Focal Plane for Scope for 7.62×39
It is clear, and it is tough. It is bright and highly reliable. It is none other than the Vortex scope. This 1-inch rube riflescope was built to help you get better results during hunting. Time to jump into its details now!
- It provides long-eye relief.
- It has an ultra-forgiving eye box.
- Its fast focus eyepiece makes reticle focusing very easy.
- It has anti-reflective lenses that are multi-coated. This property ensures clear views.
- You can adjust the turrets with your fingers.
- The scopes are fog-proof and water-proof.
- Its USP is clearly the Second Focal Plane (SFP) reticle that does not change when the magnification is altered. It maintains its appearance at all times.
2. Bushnell Red Dot Sight for Scope for 7.62×39
Oh, this scope from Bushnell is an absolute delight! It comes packed with so many features that you will find it very hard to resist using it immediately. Armed with this scope, you will enjoy your hunting trip more than ever. What are its features? Read on!
- It has 11 intensity settings coupled with unlimited field of view within 100 yards.
- It is shock-proof, fog-proof, and water-proof.
- It is a lightweight scope and weighs only 3.7 ounces.
- It has a tilted front lens that creates a red dot by reflecting LED light. The source for this light is glued inside the scope.
- Even though there are 11 intensity settings, you should be careful while choosing one. The intensity you pick must go hand-in-hand with the ambient light. Otherwise, the red dot will blur or lose its shape.
3. Vortex Optics Riflescope Bubble Levels for Scope for 7.62×39
Here’s another masterpiece from Vortex Optics! It is extremely popular among shooting and hunting enthusiasts because of the performance it offers and the power it packs. Let’s find out more:
- It is ideal for 1-inch riflescope tubes.
- It enables easy long-range shooting.
- It has a bubble level that lets you ensure that the rifle is vertical without any slant/tilt. This is vital because it helps eliminate errors.
- It is easy to mount the scope. It is also less time-consuming.
- You should mount it on the shooter side of the turret.
4. Primary Arms Compact Prism Scope (Gen II) for Scope for 7.62×39
The Primary Arms Compact Prism Scope comes with an ACSS CQB reticle. With your 7.62×39, you can range out to 600 yards! This rugged scope has many other exciting features that we shall explore now:
- It is shock-proof, water-proof, and fog-proof.
- It has a fully-illuminated glass etched reticle that gives you 11 brightness settings. Of these, the daylight bright is one of the more attractive settings that you will definitely appreciate.
- It comes with a removable Picatinny top rail.
- It has an FDE ceramic topcoat and a type II hard coat anodized finish, which makes it more durable and rugged.
- It offers 3x magnification.
- The turret is capped and adjustable.
- The manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty against defects due to workmanship and materials.
5. Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Reflex Sight for Scope for 7.62×39
This one’s another popular option that you must try. It has multiple exciting features that are sure to amplify the fun you have while hunting. It promises accuracy among many other things that we are going to talk about:
- It has a cast magnesium alloy housing along with a protective shield.
- It offers digital switch controls.
- The reticle brightness is variable. It also has night vision modes for those who prefer nocturnal hunting experiences. You have a total of 6-7 brightness settings and 6-night vision modes to play with.
- It has the ability to detect motion thanks to its accelerometer. This feature saves battery because it shuts off when the rifle is motionless for more than 5 minutes.
With this list, we are positive you will be able to buy the best scope for 7.62×39, keeping in mind your personal requirements. We always give a list of different options because we understand that needs and expectations vary from person to person. What’s perfect for someone else may not be perfect for you because your needs are different. So, we advise you to compare all the above and pick whatever suits you the best. Have fun!